martes, 19 de febrero de 2013

:)

 
1. There isn´t any electricity at the campsite.
 
2. There aren´t any sunglasses in the shop.
 
3. I´ve got an apple in my bag.
 
4. There are some sandwiches.
 
5. I´ll buy a bottle of water at the beach.
 
6. I haven´t got any radios in my room.
 
7. Is there a internet café in your town?
 
8. There aren´t any computers in my classroom.
 
9. Have you got any brothers and sisters?
 
10. My teacher´s got a new car.
 
11. There´s a water in the bottle.
 
12. I´m going to buy some chips.
 
13. There is a camera.
 
14. She´s got a pear.
 
15. You can have some potatoes.
 
16. Have you got any lemons?
 
17. I´ve got some cherries.
 
18. We need a water.
 
19. We´ve got a bread.
 
20. We don´t need any strawberries.
 
21. Have we got a cheese?
 
22. Have you got an apple?
 
23. We need a banana.
 
24. I´ve got a orange juice.
 
25. They haven´t got any hamburgers.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario