lunes, 14 de enero de 2013

How, What, Where, When, Who.

    Write How, What, Where, When, Who.

    1. Who are those people? They are my parents.

    2. What are the students reading? The Lord of the Flies.

    3. When time is Emma coming home? I don’t know.

    4. How are you going? I am going to the cinema.

    5. When are you planning to go to London? On Monday.

    6. Where does Mary work? She works at home.

    7.
    How many books do you have? A lot!

    8. How much is the jacket? It costs 24 euros.

    9. Who is reading in the library? Sandra.

    10.
    What time is the concert? It´s at nine o´clock.

    11.
    Where is your school? It is near the museum.

    12. Who is this lady? She is my favourite teacher.

    13.
    What do you prefer, tea or coffee? I prefer tea.

    14. How often do you go to the movies? Every week.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario